I have no idea why, but I’m getting this question more and more these days…
How do I get out of the friend zone?
Guys are for some reason falling into the friend zone trap and getting stuck… just watching the girl they want most go out with other guys.
Well today this is going to stop my man! I’m going to show you what I like to call “The Friend Zone Destroyer”.
Once you use these tips on the girl who has you firmly in the friend zone, you will be able to bust out of that bitch super fast.
Are you ready? Cool, let’s do this.
By the way: If you use my Stealth Attraction techniques which you can see right here… you will NEVER be in the friend zone, ever!
Understand the psychology behind it
In order to get out of the friend zone, you need to first work out why she might be doing it and this will give you a better understanding of how you can stop it from happening any further.
- If she has a boyfriend (or even if she doesn’t) she still likes the comfort of having a guy like you pandering to her. You buy her drinks, call her and listen to her moaning about stuff for hours, buy her dinner… and give her the attention she craves.
- She doesn’t want to start a relationship with you mainly because it could ruin the relationship she has going with you. The easy ride.
Break the pattern
By breaking the current pattern, you will kickstart feelings she wouldn’t have felt for you before (the same feelings you have for her)… but you need to cool throughout the process. Don’t turn into that needy little bitch that she uses.
- When on the phone, make an excuse to end the conversation mid flow. Like “Hey listen, I need to go I’m cooking at the minute and something is burning, I’ll speak to you in a bit”.
- When you’re busy, don’t meet her or make special plans for her. Treat her like a normal friend “Hey, yeah sorry I have plans already… maybe another time though”.
- When you hug her, hug her like a friend would… no creepy needy stuff. Pat her on the back, hug her with one arm and throw her off the scent.
- Make remarks about other girls when you’re with her. “Oh she’s hot” and “Do you have any hot friends you can introduce me too?”
- Talk about dates you’ve been on with other girls (don’t rub it in too much though).
Show her you’re a high value male
- Be the guy that’s in demand – When she tries her usual tricks, block her and make her think that you’re a high value in demand man. This will make her want to chase you and work for you.
- Stop being predictable – If you speak at a certain place… stop going there. If she calls you at a certain time, don’t answer the phone. Don’t reply to texts too quickly, just make her feel like you’re cool without her and have a life.
Getting her interested in you
Now you’ve thrown her off the scent, you want to spark some interest and make her think about what it would be like if she dated you.
- Look for signs of attraction – Is she asking you whether she looks good in a dress? Is she touching you a lot more than she used to? Is she flirting? These are all signs that she’s starting to like you more than a friend.
- Meetup with her – Now that she’s interested you need to create a situation where you’re both alone having a drink together so you can escalate physically, but in a playful way.
- Kiss her – Mid-way through the interaction, give her a quick kiss on the lips (hold her face and do it in a sensual way) then say “Hold a minute, we shouldn’t be doing this… this is so bad”. Then kiss her again and say the same thing. She will begin to justify why it’s a good thing which is what you want.
So there you have it, my friend zone destroyer technique. Never again will you be in the friend zone!