Want to know how to text a girl who you haven’t seen in months because you lost touch?
Well my friend has created a few surefire techniques for texting girls that I think any guy can use to reignite old numbers.
It’s actually crazy how well these text messages work!
However before I get into the messages and techniques, I first want to tell you a short story about one particular girl I hooked up with after almost a year of no contact.
So around a year ago, I met a girl in a popular club one night whilst out with my buddies.
I remember that night vividly… I was on top of my game and could pretty much do whatever I wanted with any girl in there.
After catching the eye of a particularly attractive eastern European girl, I approach her and began chatting to her.
Things started getting heated really quickly… I used a few of my Stealth Attraction techniques on her and we were kissing within minutes.
The sexual tension was obvious and I was pretty full on…
For one reason or another we lost each other in the club, but I managed to get her number which was lucky.
I texted her a couple of times over the course of several days but had no reply.
My guess was we were a little too heavy in the club and she was resisting seeing me because in her mind she’d already given up a lot and the next meet up would mean sex.
So about 9 months had passed and I was flicking through my phone… I saw her name and thought, why the hell not not… let’s shoot her a text.
This is what I sent…
“Hey Anastasia happy 1 year anniversary :)”
She replied almost instantly with…
“Haha, It’s only been 9 months! how are you? x”
Long story short, I managed to get her round to mine later in the week… we watched a DVD and did the deed :)
So you see, it’s not that hard to reignite those old numbers that you thought were dead.
Let’s say you have 10 girls’ phone numbers you haven’t spoken to or texted in 6 months… if you texted all of them, I reckon at least 5 would reply and out of those 5 you could meet up with 2 of them.
Cool, let’s move onto the good stuff.
3 awesome things to text a girl that get them hooked
Ok, here are some quick and simple opening text message you can send any girl you want to start a conversation with again….
1. “Hey, sorry i missed our anniversary ;-) how’s things?”
I used this in the above example, it’s very short but quite funny and easy to reply to. These are the keys of a re-ignition text.
This text should be sent after a full 6 months have passed. It doesn’t matter if you’ve only spent a little time with her, or if you’ve kissed her or even slept with her.
2. “OMG you’ve been kidnapped, don’t worry I’ll rescue you. I hope they have been feeding you. I’ll bring chocolate… white, milk, or dark?”
This is overly dramatic and funny. Girls will reply with a “LOL” and then let you know what chocolate they like or maybe tell you they prefer ice cream ;-) Role playing text messages generally are fun and sexy. Some girls will actually play along and say they have been kidnapped so you need to come over and save them ;)
You can send this one to a girl who didn’t reply to your last message, which could have been a couple weeks, or a few months ago.
3. “Did I just see you in Crocs? I was passing (in Maybach)”
This is a great text on two levels, the first is because women love shoes and wouldn’t be seen dead in Crocs… the second is because you said you were in a Maybach while she is in the worst shoes on the planet, it’s a funny status play. You’re bragging but in a funny way.
Send this one if she has gone cold for a few days.
Rules to follow when texting a girl
Now that you’ve got some messages you can send her to get you back on her mind, here are a few ground rules you must follow so you don’t screw things up.
- Shorter the better – Keep your intro messages short and funny/intriguing. Don’t ramble on or ask any stupid questions like “Hey, haven’t heard from you in a while… it’s Sam (the guy from the funky bar in town). It’s a dull message and she won’t reply.
- Never ask for a date in the first message – The very first message is designed to get her thinking about you again, you need to build rapport and connect with her again before asking her out.
- Always suggest simple meetups – Try not to put pressure on her with meeting up, always be subtle. After a few messages back and forth, try something like this “i’m going to party on friday with some cool friends, you are more than welcome to join us”. Don’t you think that sounds better than “Are you free tonight, lets meet for a date?”.
- Don’t beg – If she doesn’t text you back or doesn’t respond to your questions, just leave it and don’t bother hassling her. It just looks pathetic and she’ll think you’re desperate.
So that’s it. Now you know how to text a girl you haven’t seen for ages.
I’ve used every technique above for reigniting old numbers and turning them into dates/sex etc. So you can easily do the same. If you really want to ramp things up with text messaging, I would recommend you check out these guys.
I might write a few more tips on texting girls, so let me know your thoughts in the comments below…