Good old text game.
I used to be so lame at texting girls.
I mean SERIOUSLY bad, to the point where I would get a bunch of numbers and only a couple of girls would text me back… and then end up fizzling out because I sucked at keeping the attraction alive.
It was the one part of my game that I failed at consistently, regardless of trying out “proven” texting tips and rapport tricks that ended up doing nothing.
After testing, refining and testing some more I started to slowly get results… until I got familiar with a kind of routine almost that helped me hook the girl, connect with her and then get her over to mine for sex or to meet up with her on another date.
I’ve gotten to the point now where I would say that 99% of ext conversations with girls end up with them meeting with me.. which aint bad right?!
That’s what I’m going to be teaching you about today.
PUA text game if you will.
A system for knowing exactly what to text a girl at any given time… with an end goal in mind.
What is that end goal?
Your goal is to turn that initial spark (when you first approached and picked her up) into sexual attraction and then turn that sexual attraction into… well her beating your door down begging you to bang her.
Sound good? Awesome, let’s get going then.
How to text a girl in 3 steps… the ultimate system.
1. Create a strong hook
This text message hooks her in, it needs to be SO good that she stops whatever she’s doing at that moment in time to actually text you back. It evokes excitement and she starts acting much more flirtatiously.
When to send this text:
You’ll be using this when you want to re-introduce yourself back into her mind. Either after just meeting her or even a few weeks later.
- Keep it informal – Say “Hey (NAME), was cool meeting you today… very random.” If it’s a girl you haven’t seen in a few weeks, you can say… “OMG, I’ve just seen something that reminded me of you…”
- Use a hook and tease her – Say something that you talked about or noticed when talking to her during the moment… like “You’re pretty badass.. I think you might be a bad influence on me” or “Do me a favour… don’t you dare lose that cute accent of yours…”.
2. Connect with her emotionally
These messages is used to build rapport and a strong emotional connection, so that she starts to feel something towards you. She will feel as though you’re different from other guys and you actually understand her.
- Find out her passions – By understanding what her interests and passions are, you can connect with her over text which most guys will never do. Saying something like “Right… honesty time. If you had 1 chance to follow your dreams and you were guaranteed to make it… what would you do?”.
- Assume and lead – Let’s say you’ve been texting her for a while and the banter is strong. She’s let you in on her passions and interests. You need to play on what you’ve been told so that you can build a solid connection. Say something like “Sounds interesting… I envy what you’re trying to do, most people wouldn’t be able to”.
3. Get her thinking about sex
The last messages in this cycle of texts are designed to make her think about having sex with you. So much so that she will even invite you around to hers… it’s happened to me before.
- Subtle sexting – These types of texts still plant that seed of sex in her mind, but without making it too obvious. Say “In the hair dressers… just picked up a copy of OK Magazine… Wow you girls are far kinkier than you let on!”.
- Blatant sexting – This is a more aggressive way of making her think about sex, but it works great if you’ve built up enough rapport. Say “My friend just told me that the more innocent a girl looks, the naughtier she is in bed… he’s wrong right?”.
So the bottom line is this… you need to hook her in, build rapport (connect) and get her thinking about sex so she’s eager to meet up with you again. Got it? Good.
6 mistakes you’re making with texts that need to STOP
Read carefully, because these are important.
1. Texting crappy one liners
Saying things like “Hey little lady.. how’s your day going?” or “Whatcha up to?” will just piss her off, so don’t bother with them. They don’t create emotion and repel her, so never send a one liner like these again.
2. Asking too many questions
Questions don’t create a connection, they just lead to a boring answer. So stop asking them, always assume and keep the texts flirtatious.
3. Coming across as needy
Needy guys don’t get laid. If you ask annoying predictable questions, reply with long texts within seconds of her sending you one and keep hounding her when she doesn’t reply… you won’t get any action. So stop acting like a needy loser.
4. Forgetting to follow up
Are you forgetful? Well nothing says “I’m not interested” to a girl more than if you don’t reply for hours… even days. So make sure you remember to follow up on the text she sent to keep the banter flowing and the spark alive.
5. Using a dumb 2/3 day rule
What are you in highschool? This is nuts, you text her the moment you meet her and follow up when she’s texting back. Never use these stupid rules, they don’t do anything other than ruin your chances of hooking up with her sooner.
6. Agreeing with everything
If you agree with everything she says, then you’re just conveying that you’re a wimp. You need to disagree with her and break rapport, so you introduce attraction spikes.
Text game questions
She hasn’t texted me back for hours (even days) what should I do?
Leave it. It means you screwed up during the interaction, you can try again in a few weeks, with a re-ignition text message.
How long should I leave it before texting back?
If the banter is good, then I wouldn’t wait more than 10 minutes. You need to keep it going to you can get to the emotional connection and sexual attraction stages.
Should I leave kisses or smiley faces in the text?
Not until she does. Otherwise you just look like a fool.
So that’s how to text a girl you like… without the flakes.
What’s the best text message you’ve ever sent a girl? Leave it in the comments below…
Oh and by the way, if you want to become a serious texting genius… check this out.