There are a large amount of guys out there there would love to be dating younger women but just don’t know how to go about doing it.
I’m not talking about a creepy 60 year old guy stalking teenagers… I’m saying 33 years old going out with a 23 year old, that type of age gap.
Now some dudes might be thinking…
What?! Older men dating younger women?? Eew!
Why would you want to date someone that much younger than you… and all I can say is, don’t knock it until you’ve tried it my good man.
For me, I like younger women because they are usually more spontaneous, carefree, not tied down, have zero baggage and are in most cases more beautiful.
…Oh and they’re always way more open to trying freaky thangs in the bedroom too :)
So today I’m going to break it down for you and show you exactly how I go about dating younger women… so here goes:
How to date younger women (only 3 steps)
It starts with your mindset
Without understanding why younger women like older men, you won’t grasp the basics and you’ll never be able to find a younger girlfriend. So let’s start with the basics.
- People that are her age are more likely guys who aren’t successful, not sure of themselves, still students, very naive and insecure. Remember, women grow up faster than men, so they need to find that balance which usually ends with age/wisdom.
- You need to embody the same qualities a gentleman who’s older would have, that she would find attractive (they won’t act like a kid, go skateboarding, get pocket money from mum etc) but they will have (their own house, car, secure career, very confident etc).
Give her a reason to consider older guys
- What do you say when she asks: What is your age? So this question will ALWAYS come up and it will come up within the first hour or so of you meeting her, if not soon after.
- You can return with a question of your own, without even answering hers…You could say: How old are you? Then you can follow up with… Maybe you’re too young for me.
- Another good one is: Are you mature for your age? (questions that qualify her are always a good way to make her jump through hoops and work for your attention).
Make her believe older is better
So now that she’s considering dating you or at least seeing you again, you need to convince her that older is better, through your way of thinking and the way you answer your questions.
- She may ask: Why are you dating younger women? Answer logically why it’s better for you to date younger women. So say why older women aren’t fitting for your current lifestyle (you don’t want to settle down, you don’t want kids yet, you like to go out etc).
- If she says her family and friends are freaked out by her dating an older guy you can set the frame by saying… you expect and admire if she’s the type of girl that can stand up for herself and make her own decisions.
Here’s the deal, in the US and UK… we’re always very concerned about age. To the point where we are actually ageist, which is why you see people of very similar ages dating each other.
But in a country like Russia for example, the age gap is always at least 7 years if not more.
So the bottom line is this: If you like dating younger women, then just go for it dude and don’t worry about what others think.