1. This Website is owned and operated by RLR Media Ltd, trading as RLR Media. References to “we”, “us” or “our” are references to RLR Media Ltd. We are a company registered in Mauritius, and our address for correspondence is: RLR Media Ltd. (MU), Suite 501, St James Court, St Denis Street, Port-Louis, Mauritius (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. RLR Training provides information relating to lifestyle and dating via products and services including but not limited to www.puatraining.com (“the website”), books, DVDs, downloadable products and emails, and events including but not limited to seminars, bootcamps, and residential courses (“live events”).
3. Your use of this website and your use and/or purchase of RLR Training’s products and services as set out non-exhaustively in paragraph 2 (including live events) is at all times subject to these Terms and Conditions (which forms a legally binding contract between you and us) and all applicable laws. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must exit our website immediately and do not use this website and do not use and/or purchase RLR Training’s products or services.
4. We reserve the right, from time to time, with or without notice to you, to change these terms and conditions at our sole discretion. The terms and conditions applicable to your access to and use of this website and your use and/or purchase of our products or services will be the version that is current and displayed on this website as at each date you access this website or use and/or purchase our products or services (as applicable). Your use of this website or your use and/or purchase of RLR Training’s products or services after changes are made means that you agree to be bound by such changes.
5. If we delay exercising or fail to exercise or enforce any right available to us under these terms and conditions, such delay or failure does not constitute a waiver of that right or any other rights under these terms and conditions.
6. You understand that all materials and content are intended for information and entertainment purposes only and do not constitute professional advice. Therefore they should not be relied on to assist in making or refraining from making a decision, or to assist in deciding on a course of action. RLR Training does not guarantee and does not promise that following any of its methods will ensure any particular results. RLR Training shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or relating to any such reliance.
7. These Terms and Conditions will be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising from or in connection with your use of this website or your use and/or purchase of our products or services we provide are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
8. In using this website and using and/or purchasing any of our products or services you warrant that you do so in good faith and that you do not work for any other similar business nor do you intend to set up business providing similar products or training.
9. All of RLR Training’s materials and content are protected by intellectual property rights including but not limited to copyright, trademarks and other relevant international laws. You are prohibited from copying, reproducing, screening, republishing or otherwise modifying any material you purchase from us, learn at a live event, or download from the website. You must use our materials and content strictly for personal and private use and not for any direct or indirect commercial purpose. It is prohibited to make any commercial use, including but not limited to, selling, leasing and lending for a charge any of these materials or content without prior approval of RLR Training. Any breach of intellectual property rights will be pursued vigorously.
11. By entering this website you are agreeing to be bound by the relevant terms and conditions. You also warrant that you are over 18.
12. This website and its contents are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis and we make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to it, including as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of this website or its content. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website, any failures, delays, or interruptions in the shipment of goods, delivery or downloading or streaming of content.
13. You may submit user material as a comment to the blog. Any comments posted as comments on the blog must not be in any way offensive, degrading, discriminatory or defamatory. Any user who breaches this condition will be blocked from using the website. RLR Training is not responsible for any of the material which appears as user material on the blog.
14. Payments are taken using 128-bit encryption using Comodo’s SSL certificate. Transactions are assured up to $10,000 through Comodo’s secure server.
15. In ordering a product or booking a place at a live event you agree to receive emails from us with information including but not limited to new content on the website and forthcoming events. You may request to be removed from this mailing list at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails.
16. We make every effort to check and test material on our website at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus and anti-spyware program on all material downloaded from the internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption, or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur while using material derived from this website.
17. A live event includes but is not limited to bootcamps, the Platinum Residential Programme, one-off special events and seminars. In North America and Australia, live events are delivered by our partner, Attraction Explained LLC.
18. In booking attendance at a live event you warrant that you are over 18.
19. Our events are occasionally filmed for promotional or other purposes. You consent for your image to be used in our promotional materials. If you do not wish your image to be used, you must notify us in advance and you understand that it may not be possible to accommodate your request at a particular event.
20. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel an event, due to low attendance or other factors beyond our control, we will notify you as soon as possible and arrange for you to be booked on to a similar event at no extra cost. You agree that RLR Training has no liability for any loss you may incur due to the cancellation of the event.
21. RLR Training has no liability for any loss or damage you may suffer in attending a live event, other than that required by law. You warrant that you have sufficient insurance to cover any loss or damage you may suffer at any live event.
22. You must pay in full and in advance for any live event on which you have booked a place, unless you have arranged an alternative method of payment in advance. We reserve the right to charge your chosen method of payment if you fail to pay in advance without prior agreement. The period of payment in advance varies according to the location of the event and is communicated to you at the time of collecting payment.
23. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any event if payment in full is not made in advance.
Live Events – Cancellation Policy
24. RLR Training operates a credit-only system, whereby if you wish to cancel your place for a live event you are not entitled to a refund for any payment you have made, whether a deposit or payment in full, other than in accordance with your statutory rights, but may transfer this payment towards a later identical event (or one of greater value).
25. Deposits placed on live events guarantee the ticket price of the event for three months only, after which the price which is current at the time of attendance is applicable.
26. Bootcamps: You are not entitled to a refund for your deposit or any other amount paid towards the cost of the bootcamp, other than in accordance with your statutory rights. You may transfer any deposit or other amount paid towards the booking of any other live event, subject to paragraphs 24 and 25.
We guarantee that the bootcamp will meet your expectations. If you are unsatisfied with the bootcamp, you may at the end of the bootcamp claim a full refund by speaking to the bootcamp manager, who is the only person who can authorise a refund. You are only entitled to claim a refund if:
a) You are making the claim for a refund in good faith;
b) You have attended every session of the bootcamp in its entirety, including arriving on time;
c) You have made your concerns known to the bootcamp manager and given him an opportunity to rectify them;
Any refund requests outside of these conditions will be honoured at our discretion
27. The Platinum Residential Course: You are not entitled to a refund for your deposit or any other amount paid towards the cost of the Platinum Residential Course, other than in accordance with your rights under the Distance Marketing Regulations and any other relevant statutory provisions. We guarantee that the Platinum Residential Course will meet your expectations. Once you are in attendance at the Platinum Residential Course, if you are not satisfied with the Platinum Residential Course and do not wish to continue, you may claim a pro-rata refund for any remaining days of the program not including the current day by speaking to the Platinum Residential Course Manager, who is the only person who can authorise a refund.
28. Any other live events which may be held on an occasional basis, including but not limited to seminars, will have their own cancellation and refund policy which will apply. This will be set out in the information on the event and you should read it carefully.
Live Events – Booking Policy
29. Your Bootcamp booking is confirmed for a specific date upon receipt of the full minimum deposit amount as specified by the shopping cart. You may reschedule your booking at any time with no penalty, subject to the condition of paragraph 25.
30. Your Platinum Residential booking is confirmed for a specific date upon receipt of one-third of the overall price of the event, until which time any dates booked may be considered provisional. You may reschedule your booking at any time up to one month before your booked date, after which you are liable for a rebooking fee of £250 (or its US Dollar equivalent) which will be added to your overall charge for the program.
Products – Refunds and Subscription Cancellations
31. By purchasing the Master Pick Up Artist University, you agree to be charged monthly via the method of payment used for your purchase according to the schedule specified in paragraph 32, unless you cancel in good time in accordance with the policy specified in paragraph 33.
32. Subscriptions to the Master Pick-Up Artist University Online Coaching Club are billed monthly at the amount specified on the sales page from where you commenced your subscription. The first billing date is on the day of purchase – this is the initiation fee and covers the additional bonuses included with registration – the second billing is 15 days after purchase, with subsequent billings every 30 days from that date.
33. You may cancel your subscription at any time by writing to email@example.com; this should be at least one business day prior to the next billing date. You are not eligible for a refund of any subscription charges made prior to proper notice of cancellation.
34. All non-subscription products will have their own cancellation and refund policy, which will be stated on the sales page and which you should read carefully before purchasing the product