In just a moment, I’m going to show you how to get your ex girlfriend back… so buckle up, because there’s a lot to cover.
But first, here’s what I used to get my lady back and I highly suggest you do the same dude, before it’s too late…
- 1 Situation 1: Straight after a breakup
- 2 Situation 2: When she has a boyfriend
- 3 Situation 3: After a year (or more)
- 4 Situation 4: When she doesn’t want you back (or even hates you)
- 5 So what’s the best way to get your ex girlfriend back? (Conclusion)
- 6 Other awesome products on getting your ex back
- 7 The Ex Factor (4/5)
- 8 Questions that guys usually ask
How do I know this?
Well I’ve been there dude.
I know the pain you’re going through right now and I know that it won’t stop for a LOOOOONG time.
Even if she dumped you months ago… heck even a year ago, that pain… just isn’t going away and it will slowly ruin your life in every way possible unless you do something about it.
Sure you can carry on with your life… bang a few new girls at a party, go out with your friends and try to forget about the girl you lost.
OR you can use proven techniques that thousands of guys are using right now to get their girlfriend back fast.
I’m talking within a few short weeks.
Sound good? Well it is bro.
So let’s get started.
There are a few areas of “getting your ex girlfriend back” which I want to cover, so by all means skip to the section that makes most sense to your current situation.
Situation 1: Straight after a breakup
It’s been a few days, weeks, maybe even a month and the wound is still raw… now what do you do? Well you need to let her know that you’re not messing. Here’s what to do:
- Understand why she left you – The first step is to understand why she dumped you in the first place dude! What was she saying to you before the breakup? Were there any signs? Did she say why she didn’t like or love you anymore?
- Leave it at least 2 weeks – Don’t be needy or act desperate, it’s not going to help you. Play your cards close to your chest and don’t contact her for at least 2 weeks. Delete her number if you need to, so you’re not tempted (obviously write it down first).
- Get back in touch – After a couple of weeks, get in touch either with a text or a Facebook message. Say something friendly, maybe even inject a little humour. Something like “Hey, so I got the job… (yay for me) starting in a week” fancy a celebratory coffee? No kisses or desperate talk.
- Keep it casual – Always meet up with her in the day for lunch or coffee so it’s casual, like you’re meeting a friend. This will make her think that you’re not sexually interested in her.
- Meet up again – Keep meeting up with her casually for a few weeks to a few months. Keep the conversations light, friendly and nothing to do with breaking up. Make it look like you’re really happy and moving on with your life.
- Go in for the kill – After several casual meetups, invite her along on a night out with your friends or say to her that you’re going to be somewhere and she should come along. Then when you see her, you’re both drunk and you can be way more sexual.
The key to remember here is that you’re laying down the important groundwork with the casual meetups.
Then on the night you meet her and you’ve both been drinking, you can be a little more sexual and flirty… then you can drop in a get back together line… “What do you think about us seeing each other again?”.
Situation 2: When she has a boyfriend
This is probably the worst of the bunch, but not impossible to come back from. Let’s say that you broke up, it’s been a few months, maybe even a year and you’ve heard through friends that she’s got a boyfriend (perhaps you even saw it on Facebook which would really suck).
It’s time for you to go into beast mode my friend…
- Be a better you – It’s time to ditch the old you! Get some new threads, workout at the gym (get the body most women want), eat right and drum some positive thoughts into your head. This will take between 2 and 3 months if you work hard. Make sure you set a schedule and stick to it!
- Pimp up your Facebook profile – Your Facebook page is a constant message that your closest friends and acquaintances are reading. It’s crucial that they see the guy you want to be seen as… which is a confident, independent, happy and outgoing guy. This means you need to upload pictures of you partying with other pretty girls, smiling, traveling, doing things that you NEVER did whilst in your relationship with your ex.
- Get in touch – Go back to “situation 1” and follow all the steps from “Get back in touch”.
Situation 3: After a year (or more)
Right then, you haven’t spoken to her in months, you know that she doesn’t have a boyfriend and you’re still kicking yourself about the breakup. Now what?
Well, the same rules apply to this situation as the above two situations. The only thing that’s different is that you don’t have a boyfriend to contend with, which means that you will find it WAY WAY easier to get her back if you keep it casual, play it cool and spruce up your current image/mindset.
Situation 4: When she doesn’t want you back (or even hates you)
Oooo, this is a tricky one bro. But it’s not impossible, so let’s get stuck in:
- Why does she hate you? It’s vital that you find out why she hates you… because this will help you to build a solid action plan. Did you cheat on her? Did she blame you for wasting years of her life without you even proposing to her? Think man!
- Write to her – The very first thing you need to do is write to her, Facebook, email even a freakin hand written letter dude. Apologise for what you did wrong and say to her that you respect her wishes, also that you truly wish that she finds a guy that will make her happy.
- Leave it a few weeks – If you didn’t get a reply, that’s fine… wait a few weeks and try again (persistence is key). If you did, then that’s awesome, keep the communication flowing and suggest meeting up for a coffee because you want to stay friends with her.
- Rinse and repeat – Follow everything from the first and second situation, until she takes you back.
So what’s the best way to get your ex girlfriend back? (Conclusion)
There are a few ground rules you MUST follow that I haven’t mentioned yet, they are solid mindset tips that will help you get her back (trust me they work).
- Be persistent – Think alpha male who knows what he wants, not a pathetic needy loser who’s begging for attention.
- Embrace change – Show her that you’re willing to be a better you by changing your ways.
- Don’t sulk – The moment you accept your defeat, is the moment you will never get her back, so stay positive and know that you’re going to get her back in time.
Other awesome products on getting your ex back
But I did try a another product that I think is seriously worth mentioning because I picked up some killer tips from it. Here it is…
The Ex Factor (4/5)
I got some really great tips from this guide, if I hadn’t have gone through the other two then I would have just used this one but it would have taken me a while longer to get her back. Even so, it still works and I highly recommend you read this guide.
Questions that guys usually ask
What if I’ve done everything above and she still doesn’t want me back?
Then you’re not doing the steps correctly or you’re still portraying the same crappy qualities that she dumped you for in the first place.
How long will it take to get her back?
This depends on what situation you’re in dude. It took me exactly 4 weeks, but I have a friend who used the same techniques and it took him 7 months. It’s also dependent on what the girl is like, but there is never a set time frame.
What can I say to get my ex girlfriend back? Magic words!
Are you crazy? There aren’t any magic words dude, no secrets, shortcuts or magic bullets. It’s all down to persistence and a positive attitude, sprinkled with the tips above.
So there you have it, this is without a doubt the best advice you will get on understanding how to get your ex girlfriend back in the fastest way possible. I promise!